I want to help you change your relationship with food and your body, break free from our oppressive diet culture, and get you back to living your life; and together, we’re going to make that happen, one step-at-a-time.
This all starts by learning more about your struggle and the factors playing a role, while taking inventory of your current food beliefs and behaviors, in order to empower you with sound nutrition education.
What to expect
During our time together, we’re going to deconstruct your beliefs about food and your body and explore the ways in which they’re working against you, while gently replacing them with behaviors, self-talk, and self-care that will help to create the sustainable, healthy changes you are wanting.
I’m going to provide you with strategies and a plan to help you work through the areas where you feel stuck, confused, or simply need guidance, while I help you reclaim your ability to trust and honor your individual needs, so you can begin to live, eat, and move confidently on your own terms.
We’ll work together to help you:
- Stop obsessing about food so it no longer holds you hostage
- Understand how to nourish your body in a balanced and adequate but flexible way
- Feel confident around all food and in all food related situations
- Understand why your struggle with food is not a character defect, and why it may actually be a coping or control mechanism
- Explore the behaviors, beliefs, and expectations that may be keeping you stuck
- Recognize how restrictive thoughts and eating patterns can perpetuate binge and emotional eating, and eating disorders