If you’re ready to get off the diet roller-coaster, free yourself from obsessive food thoughts and disordered eating behaviors, and feel more confident in your food choices, then you are in the right spot.
My mission is to help you change your relationship with food and your body, break free from diet culture, and give you your life back; and together, we’re going to make that happen, one step-at-a-time.
This all starts by understanding the source of your struggle, taking inventory of your beliefs and behaviors, and providing you with bullshit-free nutrition science so we can empower you and set you free.
What to expect
During our time together, we’re going to deconstruct your beliefs about food and your body and explore the ways in which they’re working against you, while gently replacing them with behaviors, self-talk, and self-care that will help to create the sustainable, healthy changes you are wanting.
I’m going to provide you with strategies and a plan to help you work through the areas where you feel stuck, confused, or simply need guidance, while I help you reclaim your ability to trust and honor your individual needs, so you can begin to live, eat, and move confidently on your own terms.
We’ll work together to help you:
- Stop obsessing about food so it no longer holds you hostage
- Feel confident around all food and in all food related situations
- Understand why your struggle with food is not a lack of willpower or character defect, and why it may actually be a coping or control mechanism
- Explore the behaviors, beliefs, and expectations that may be keeping you stuck
- Recognize how restrictive thoughts and eating patterns can perpetuate binge and emotional eating, and how you can change them
I’m going to equip you with tools and knowledge you need to make the shifts that will have you eating effortlessly and confidently.